I am huge Packer fan. That’s why my blog this week was late. I couldn’t come to grips with the loss. I was angry and frustrated like most of Packer nation. How do you lose a game with five minutes left? I want to give out game balls to those who performed above and beyond.
- Packers defense: The whole defense needs a game ball they kicked Seattle’s butt for nearly the whole game. Let’s finish next time.
- Brandon Bostick: What? I know that’s what you’re saying. But, that one play lose the game. Leave the young man alone. The pain he’s feeling pails in comparison the words we attack him with.
- Mason Crosby: The guy was amazing. If it wasn’t for that two point conversion by Seattle. He kicked the game winner. Stay focused Crosby I guarantee we will need you in the future.
- Offensive line: Your right Josh Sitton you did kick their ass. To bad it was not enough.
Deflated game balls:
- The whole Packer nation: That’s what we all feel right now.
- Julius Peppers: Next time, check the clock.
- Shawn Slocum: Coach your guys better or find another job.
That’s all I have to say about the game. I won’t watch the Super bowl. One team is lucky to be there and the other team cheats. I rather watch two class organizations play. That’s why I am watching the replay of Super bowl 45 Packers and Steelers.