Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant said, “the better team didn’t win.” That’s interesting because it looked like the “better team” couldn’t stop Rodgers who was hoping on one leg. Rodgers still threw three touchdowns and no interceptions on one leg. Was it a catch? The answer is no. Why it wasn’t a catch because there was a rule stating it was not a catch. Oh yeah, Dez you like when the rules go your way. One more thing a NFL rule states: “a player can’t be on the field during stoppage of play, unless they’re required to be.” It’s a fifteen yard penalty for un-sportman like conduct.
Time for Game balls:
- Aaron Rodgers: He’s on one leg folks and still throws three touchdowns. Even Brett Favre is impressed.
- Dovante Adams: Well, hello where have you been? Great run and catch. You made all Packer fans proud. Keep it up!
- Julius Peppers: Thank you for saving the touchdown.
- Randall Cobb: Great Catch! Next time keep your emotions in check. Seattle will use that against you.
- John Kuhn: If you truly love football and the Packers. How could you not see that Kuhn does for the offense.
Deflated game balls:
- Brad Jones: can we trade him? Like now?
- Clay Matthews: Be careful Clay, going low on a quarterback is not a good idea. We don’t need foolish penalties.
- TJ Lang: Be aggressive and assertive are two different things. Seattle will bait you every chance they get.
Seattle were coming and remember overconfidence is not always a good thing.